• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question regarding a Value submission

3 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone.

I am getting together a Value submission and have 9 books ready to go. There is a 10th I'd like to include; however, I'm not sure if it would qualify.  It's a mid-grade copy of Ghost Rider 1 from 1967.  The book is definitely $200 or less raw (I paid $50) but may be worth a shade more than $200 when graded.

The main thing I'm looking to avoid is having my order split into two submissions.  It simply wouldn't be worth it for me to pay the separate shipping/insurance ($32) and the higher grading fee (+$11) for this single book.

So, my question:

Does a mid-grade copy of Ghost Rider 1 from 1967 qualify for grading at the Value tier?

Thanks, in advance, for your guidance.  I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Eric

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. If you list the value $200 or less then you can put that under the Value tier.  The only thing that might change, if, when the graders examine the book, they feel the value would exceed $200 they can decide to bump it to a higher tier.  However, it would still remain on the existing invoice with the other books so they would still be shipped back together in that case.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. If you list the value $200 or less then you can put that under the Value tier.  The only thing that might change, if, when the graders examine the book, they feel the value would exceed $200 they can decide to bump it to a higher tier.  However, it would still remain on the existing invoice with the other books so they would still be shipped back together in that case.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

That is tremendously helpful info.  Thank you so much.

Have a wonderful day.