• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about bulk grading

2 posts in this topic

I am going to attempt bulk grading soon. I do have a few cards that are valued more than $100. If i include them into the bulk, would that be okay? I know there are up charges if the value exceeds what is indicated. I would just like to include all my cards together. Or is that not allowed for bulk grading? Just want to clear that information up before I submit

12 hours ago, Jibbler97 said:

I am going to attempt bulk grading soon. I do have a few cards that are valued more than $100. If i include them into the bulk, would that be okay? I know there are up charges if the value exceeds what is indicated. I would just like to include all my cards together. Or is that not allowed for bulk grading? Just want to clear that information up before I submit

It would not be ok. You cant write that a card in a bulk order is worth more than 100.

You can however lie about it. But if CGC ever loses the card or heavily damages it, then they will only give you back 100$ since that's what you wrote it's worth.