• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just put a deposit down.....

13 posts in this topic

on this! It's painted by Matt Wagner for the cover of his upcoming 4 issue series "Batman and the Monster Men. I was going to get a different piece until I saw this, it's just such a perfect Batman; really mean looking bad guys, but Batman is so close and they don't even know he is right behind him. You know if there was a "next cover", it would be seconds later, the baddies would be lying on the ground and Batman would be long gone. They never knew what hit them!

I am on cloud9.gif Can't wait to pay this baby off and get it framed!

batmanmonstermen24db.jpg

I haven't been a big fan of Wagner's Batman covers -- nothing against them, just not particularly get IMO -- however this one is really great. Nice pick up Steve.

I'm of the same mind. I love Wagner's work in general, I just haven't been bowled over by his Batman covers. This one is easily the best of the lot and is a FANTASTIC image.