• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie 1-500 on ebay!

7 posts in this topic

It is an impressive run, and quite an acheivement to have assembled. I don't know how hard it is to find #300-500, since I don't collect that late, but it probably isn't easy!

As to whether or not this lot is worth $12K+, it's all going to depend on condition. The #1 looks nice but appears to have a detached cover. Hey Benz, here's your chance for your Archie #1.

Black Hand, do you know this seller? I've bid against him, but don't know him personally.

It is an impressive run, and quite an acheivement to have assembled. I don't know how hard it is to find #300-500, since I don't collect that late, but it probably isn't easy!

As to whether or not this lot is worth $12K+, it's all going to depend on condition. The #1 looks nice but appears to have a detached cover. Hey Benz, here's your chance for your Archie #1.

Yep...but at that price I would be leaning towards getting the Archie 1 of investment collectibles which is $14000 for a cgc 6.0. ( i cant store alot of comics and i dont want to collect the whole run...just the early issues) btw, i think this is the same run that neatstuff failed to sell. what do you think? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif i might ask seller if he is willing to sell archie 1 seperately.

also a big problem would be finding the funds to buy it. stooges.gif

Yep...but at that price I would be leaning towards getting the Archie 1 of investment collectibles which is $14000 for a cgc 6.0. ( i cant store alot of comics and i dont want to collect the whole run...just the early issues) btw, i think this is the same run that neatstuff failed to sell. what do you think? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif i might ask seller if he is willing to sell archie 1 seperately.

It is the Archie #1 from Neatstuff. Maybe he bought the Neatstuff run and is now selling the ones he doesn't need? The Neatstuff run was missing some books that are present in this run so... confused-smiley-013.gif

Black Hand, do you know this seller? I've bid against him, but don't know him personally.

I've bid against him also, early on in my MLJ aquisition mode. He's a familiar name but I don't know him personally.