• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I know what to send to CGC?

47 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, shadroch said:

You have three books that will bring good money. Unless they are in really great shape, with no little spine tics, I wouldn't have them slabbed. 

It will cost you $200 or so and you'll wait months and months to get them back.

What I'd do is list the Spidey 238, Moon Knight 1 and Punisher 1 individually.

Make that four books- Thunder Cats is in demand right now.

I'd list the Joes and Secret Wars  in groups, and sit on the rest, hoping some character in one of them pops. 

Take good photos and ask strong prices after you've checked sites like mcs.com and ebay

You can show pictures in the grading section and get an idea what to call them.

Best of luck. 

You’re awesome!!  Thanks so much for the help!

Secret wars 1 newsstand just sold for 3,000 in a 9.8.  Keep an eye on your secret wars collection, that could be the next big mcu movie.  Secret wars II #3 could be a big key in the future as it's the first appearance of the beyonder.  Hard to get a 9.8 on those black covers though.

48 minutes ago, BrntWS6 said:

Secret wars 1 newsstand just sold for 3,000 in a 9.8.  Keep an eye on your secret wars collection, that could be the next big mcu movie.  Secret wars II #3 could be a big key in the future as it's the first appearance of the beyonder.  Hard to get a 9.8 on those black covers though.

Better grab this “RARE RED PURPLE COLOR VARIANT” while you can.....

48F38E2D-A2BB-487A-9E6E-FF5E80301D32.jpeg

75E5DA34-75D3-450D-B3A5-6C5FDFC8BA3D.jpeg