• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom labels

3 posts in this topic

Hey,

I have noticed that, when adding a custom label to any comic in my submission (all in the same tier), it adds shipping fees to my submission... It appears that, when I add a custom label to a comic, the CGC system consider that this comic is in another tier and will be shipped separately. Is it true though ? Or does CGC will adapt the fees accordingly? I don’t want to pay an additional 75$ (shipping cost for 1 comic in Europe) just to get a custom label 😅

2) I realized that, for some reason, some custom labels were not appearing for some books. For instance, I want to get the “Knull” custom label to my “King in Black: Gwenom VS Carnage”, but the “Knull” label does not appear... Which is weird because it does appear for other books. Can I just select an other label, print the form, and modify it by hand with the Knull label ?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Jeremysitb

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, if you have some books with a custom label and some without, the system will separate them out into different submissions and you will be charged separate shipping fees. This occurs even when they are in the same grading tier.  

As long as the label you are requesting is a current label we offer then you can just notate it on your packing slip if it doesn't come up for some reason, and we will add it for you when your order is received.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, if you have some books with a custom label and some without, the system will separate them out into different submissions and you will be charged separate shipping fees. This occurs even when they are in the same grading tier.  

As long as the label you are requesting is a current label we offer then you can just notate it on your packing slip if it doesn't come up for some reason, and we will add it for you when your order is received.

Thanks!

Thanks for your answer Jennifer.

However, I have to say that I am a bit disappointed.

I mean, let’s be honest, it does not take much to CGC to print one label or another. So I have some difficulties to understand why it will put a book in a different tier... Unless mistaken, it does not change anything in the process... 

Anyway, it’s sad that I want a custom label but will not take it because I will have to add 80$ for it (5$ for the label + 75$ of return shipping to Switzerland).