• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

99 Savage Swords on the Wall ... and 20% off all remaining magazines
3 3

230 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, SteveDuin said:

SSOC 20. Earl Norem cover. 7.0 COW. Sweet copy but for the damage at the bottom of the right front cover, with half the corner chips missing. $8

Take

SSOC 18 Copy A. Dan Adkins cover. 9.2 COW. Tiny tear bottom of front and back covers; this is a printing defect, as the other 18 as the identical minute tears. Tiny nub top right corner front cover. $28 SOLD

ss18a.jpeg

ss18abcjpeg.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

SSOC 16 Copy A. Earl Norem cover. 9.2 OW ... but only because of the tiny tear at the right edge of the front cover (pictured), which is in the identical spot on Copy B, leading me to believe, once again, that we're talking a printing defect. That may be no consolation. $28 SOLD

ss16a.jpeg

ss16abc.jpeg

ss16tear.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

1 minute ago, SteveDuin said:

SSOC 16 Copy A. Earl Norem cover. 9.2 OW ... but only because of the tiny tear at the right edge of the front cover (pictured), which is in the identical spot on Copy B, leading me to believe, once again, that we're talking a printing defect. That may be no consolation. $28

ss16a.jpeg

ss16abc.jpeg

ss16tear.jpeg

take

SSOC 15 Copy A. Boris Vallejo cover. 9.2 OW. This time the tear/printing defect is at the bottom of the front cover; you'll see it again on Copy B. I have no idea what was going on at ye ol' print shop. Incredible gloss. $35 SOLD

ss15a.jpeg

ss15abc.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

1 minute ago, SteveDuin said:

SSOC 15 Copy A. Boris Vallejo cover. 9.2 OW. This time the tear/printing defect is at the bottom of the front cover; you'll see it again on Copy B. I have no idea what was going on at ye ol' print shop. Incredible gloss. $35

ss15a.jpeg

ss15abc.jpeg

Take