• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worth 1,000 words! (post your RAGE in pics!)

123 posts in this topic

haven't been following the FF 3 thread have you? CGC has missed the trimming and Steve Borock has confirmed here that there are at least two trimmed books in blue labels. FF 3 and now Strange Tales 128. Then there's the problem with the FF 10 and the fact that his Showcase 30 from the same submission form came back trimmed (that one they caught).

The reason everyone is saying Ewert trims is simple: It's true.

Wow!!!

You guys are literally tearing[trimming?] this guy apart!

whats up? You are destroying his rep or whats left of it.

Yup.

And if I was close enough to rip off his head and sh!te down his throat, I'd be doing that too.

What he's done is sheer evil...

(1) He's forever destroyed pieces of history.

(2) He's made tens and tens of thousands of dollars through fraud and without deserving a cent of it.

(3) He's thrown the whole hobby into meltdown with just about every slabbed book now being questioned...'did it ever go through Ewert's hands?'

(4) He's left so many people with worthless pieces of junk in exchange for their hard-earned cash.

He's a spineless mofo and I am enraged.

So, someone can scheme to defraud, be succesful in that scheme, slip books that are supposed to be unrestored at least 3x (and most likely many many more times than that) and cheat people out of thousands of $$$, but not be a POS.

Dude, you need to get you head outta your arse.

This guy is a POS