• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - WalkThrough orders

7 posts in this topic

Service: WalkThrough

Delivered Date:3/26/2021

Current Status: Not logged in the system yet

Delivered Date:4/7/2021

Let's see when they are gonna show up in the system to give a clue about the current delay for WK orders to log in, both packages are sent with "WK" clearly written on each side of the boxes.

10 hours ago, EXFXE HDB said:

Let's see when they are gonna show up in the system to give a clue about the current delay for WK orders to log in, both packages are sent with "WK" clearly written on each side of the boxes.

Was WK clearly/boldly Written? 

My 2 most recent Walkthrough orders were

Service: WalkThrough

Delivered Date: 4/5/2021

Current Status: Grading/Quality Control (marked as received 4/5 same day as it arrived to CGC via FedEx)

Delivered Date: 4/7/2021

Current Status: Grading/Quality Control (marked as received 4/8 the morning after it arrived to CGC via FedEx)

I make sure I COVER the box in Bold Black Sharpie WK on top/bottom and all 4 sides.

1 hour ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Was WK clearly/boldly Written? 

My 2 most recent Walkthrough orders were

Delivered Date: 4/5/2021

Current Status: Grading/Quality Control (marked as received 4/5 same day as it arrived to CGC via FedEx)

Delivered Date: 4/7/2021

Current Status: Grading/Quality Control (marked as received 4/8 the morning after it arrived to CGC via FedEx)

I make sure I COVER the box in Bold Black Sharpie WK on top/bottom and all 4 sides.

Yeah that's exactly what I did (Written with clear and bold black sharpie on all 4 sides of the boxes), and I was also shipping via FedEx. So that's kind of weird now...

On 4/12/2021 at 8:41 PM, EXFXE HDB said:

Yeah that does not seem right man. You should call customer service. The first package you sent in should already be graded and delivered back to you.

I'll echo some of the other members in the thread and say something doesn't seem to be right and you should check with customer service. My recent walkthrough order was in line with my expectations regarding TAT. Honestly the weirdest thing about my order was that it was in "Grading/Quality Control" for so long since the order was only 5 cards. My other EX/WK orders usually go from grading to shipped very quickly and normally reaching that point takes the longest.

Delivered Date: 3/29/2021

Received Date: 3/31/2021

Shipped Date back to me: 4/5/2021