• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quick TAT Question
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a modern group that was delivered to CGC on the 22nd of March, and a 2nd group of economy books delivered on April 1st. Can you disclose where you are at with entering books into the system right now? 

Thanks!

Chad

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Receiving for both CGC comics and trading cards are finishing up mail that was delivered the week of 3-15.  We haven't started opening mail from 3-22 or 4-1 yet.  You will receive an email once they are logged in and then at that point, you will be able to track your order by logging into your account online.

Thanks!

Thank you! To piggy-back on this question real quick- If I happen to have a book that I want submitted Express grading, but I also have some modern fast passes that I want to ship with that Express- in the same package to CGC. As a customer, we are directed to write EX for Express on the outside of the package so it can be opened at priority. If that box is opened for that Express tier graded book, do the other modern books in that package get placed into the system as well in that case (received)? Or are they packaged back up and put somewhere else, and are opened at a later date. Thanks! 

Chad

1 hour ago, Cnelso9 said:

Thank you! To piggy-back on this question real quick- If I happen to have a book that I want submitted Express grading, but I also have some modern fast passes that I want to ship with that Express- in the same package to CGC. As a customer, we are directed to write EX for Express on the outside of the package so it can be opened at priority. If that box is opened for that Express tier graded book, do the other modern books in that package get placed into the system as well in that case (received)? Or are they packaged back up and put somewhere else, and are opened at a later date. Thanks! 

Chad

Hopefully CGC will give you a direct answer, but from my experience (with signature series, not express but same principle w/initials on box) the SS submission was "recieved" right away and my Modern Fast Track in the same package were "received" at a later date.