• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 265
2 2

11 posts in this topic

It is tough to see a spine roll without vertical photos across the cover to see if the spine "rolls" up one way or another. It would mostly be from stacking comics on top of each other, the book being rolled, etc. The bottom left corner of the fc looks like it might have a hint of that at least from the way I'm viewing it - but again, better pics to show the level of flatness if you will would be better. If there is a spine roll, without doing a pressing, the book could be in the 7.0-7.5 range.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

3 hours ago, Devin Colman said:

Hello all, these are pics from the seller. Still very new to the grading scene so I just wanna confirm, that's a spine roll correct? Could you give me an idea of how much that affects the grade? Considering buying, but I want a better idea of the grade first. Thanks in advance!

ASM265A.jpg

ASM265d.jpg

265c.jpg

ASM265b.jpg

I don’t see any fanning on the back. Like a guy told me in here it may not be a roll it’s just how it was imaged and they don’t knock you on that barely at all. I concur with the above synopsis☝️

What do you mean ‘spine roll’?  Are you seeing curvature over the length of the spine, or are you referring to the BC intruding into the front cover spine?

4 minutes ago, Devin Colman said:

I mean that one, is that called a spine roll or is it something else? I'd assume its a manufacturing error, correct? 

Not a spine roll...just a slightly misaligned wrap.  This won't affect the grade because it looks like a production issue. (thumbsu