• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella vs NYX and Chromium Covers

4 posts in this topic

I recently came across two different Vampirella vs NYX chromium covers published by Harris Comics.  One was more shiny and reflective then the other and the internal cover looks completely different.  Does anyone know if these are two different variants of this book or is it just some extreme oddity with the chromium cover?

IMG_4518.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

Best I can find searching online:  That's actually Vampirella Monthly #12, despite the cover title; and there were both a chromium variant  and and a holofoil or holochrome variant.  No clue which is the rarer or more valuable.

Edited by OtherEric

45 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

Best I can find searching online:  That's actually Vampirella Monthly #12, despite the cover title; and there were both a chromium variant  and and a holofoil or holochrome variant.  No clue which is the rarer or more valuable.

Thank you so much for confirming this.