• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Digger

1 post in this topic

I wonder if Perry is ever going to do anything with this? I saw bits of the movie he made 20 years ago on Youtube, which he apparently animated all by himself, and I have to say, it is pretty impressive if it is really a one man job. The comic is amazingly up to issue 280something in volume 3, and there were like 54 issues in volumes 1 and 2..if he kept the numbering he'd be well into the 300s and competing with Spawn for some longevity award. I'm not necessarily into Manga, but the story seems interesting and I like how the guy started this dream in 1989 and has been doing this for decades. I doubt he makes much money from it, but still. He is at 284 and apparently they plan on ending it with 300: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/fred-perry-to-bring-gold-digger-to-an-end-the-road-to-300/  He was 19 when he published his first Gold Digger story