• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SECRET WARS

18 posts in this topic

I think his prices are way too high most of the time and he's not easy to trade with. His stuff is mostly all the same all the time anyway.

Really? I don't know anyone who's more accommodating than Mark. Unlike some dealers, he doesn't hold out for every last penny and I've only known him to be very receptive to receiving trade items.

As for the prices being too high, I wouldn't disagree, but I think many dealers' prices fall into that category. I know he gets a lot of deals done, though, so he seems to be doing something right. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Deli,

Can you let ONE frickin opportunity go by without letting everyone know you trade stocks ? ? ? ?

YOU ARE SUCH A POMPOUS WIND BAG !

thats the pot calling the kettle black

you talk about your OA collection even in other threads that have no connection with OA or even art in particular

I think his prices are way too high most of the time and he's not easy to trade with. His stuff is mostly all the same all the time anyway.

Hmm, I disagree.

I think like most dealers he asks high, but is willing to deal if you're serious. I got some great stuff in trade/cash deal with him that seemed to work out well for us both. And I consigned a couple of pieces to him that sold very quickly. In fact, I have a few other pieces consigned with him now.

No complaints here, Mark has been a fantastically nice guy to do biz with, imho. And he gets some top-notch stuff in to drool over. His inventory turns more than you might realize. Not all of it ends up listed on his site.

Anyone know who has the cover to #10?

One of the greatest covers of alltime, IMO. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

It sure is one of Zeck's very best, and one of the stand out pieces of art on what in general was a very rushed looking series. It would be great to see the original for SW #10 if someone feels like sharing. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif