• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Girl #1 9.8 - Wolverine LS #2 9.8 - ADDED ASM 300 Newsstand - Tec 880 - Spawn 1 B&W - NEW CLOSE DATE ENDS 4/21
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I currently live in Europe, but I will be in the US starting this Thursday.  I am offering up a few books that have been on fire while I have been living out of the country.  This book/these books will not ship before Friday, no matter how quickly someone grabs it/them; but it should ship within a day.  Sale will end no later than 4/21 if not sold, and I'll carry them back to Europe with me.  

Here are my rules. Read them carefully. Your life may depend on it.

Whoever works out a deal for the book first wins. If that's in the thread here, fine. If it's in a PM, fine. Whoever gets to agreement on the terms with me first, wins.

Here's the rest. I will take Paypal. I will ship in the US only for this sale.  Payment is expected by 4/21 days unless we work something out.

If I have you on ignore, or if you are on the PL or HOS, I will not sell to you. Normally, books are fully returnable within 7 days.  However, because of this unique sale, all sales are final here.  Assume books are pressed unless stated otherwise.

What else can I think of? Nothing at the moment. But the above is subject to change at any time.

Forgot to mention shipping.  It's priority mail in the US only at $10 flat. 

Edited by Transplant
Changed title

I will add pictures today. 

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #1 CGC 9.8   - $750 : Animated series on D+ scheduled for 2022. 

Wolverine Limited Series #2 CGC 9.8 - $450

Roger Rabbit (1990) #1 CGC 9.8 - $200

Edited by Transplant

Adding some more key books.  Pics to follow soon.  First up:

Amazing Spider-Man #300 

CGC 8.5 OW/W Newsstand

No newsstands less than $1,000 on Ebay, so let's price this at $850. 

250E8E27-F9CA-48DF-82B9-6CD13217E6EB.jpeg

B40331C1-6828-4D11-ADAD-B7305F122D71.jpeg

Edited by Transplant