• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Black Panther 5
3 3

9 posts in this topic

If that’s just soiling, then a CP can help as long as it’s not set in.  If it’s ink transfer...50/50.  It’s roughly 15 years old so those ‘stains’ may have set to a certain extent.

Also, those scans are cropped a little too tight.  I can’t see the staples. 🧐

Edited by Galen130

Just now, Galen130 said:

If that’s just soiling, then a CP can help as long as it’s not set in.  If it’s ink transfer...50/50.  It’s roughly 15 years old so hose ‘stains’ may have set to a certain extent.

Also, those scans are cropped a little too tight.  I can’t see the staples. 🧐

Yea I didn't notice I cropped it that bad.  I'll try to get another scan up soon.  Thanks for the info though!  I'm thinking I may drop this book from my submission list.

26 minutes ago, Jemin said:

Yea I didn't notice I cropped it that bad.  I'll try to get another scan up soon.  Thanks for the info though!  I'm thinking I may drop this book from my submission list.

I would.  I didn't notice the ink loss spots on the FC either, so that will hurt this down to an 8.5 or so...depending on what a clean/press does.  I'd focus on your BP #2 instead. (thumbsu

Just now, Galen130 said:

I would.  I didn't notice the ink loss spots on the FC either, so that will hurt this down to an 8.5 or so...depending on what a clean/press does.  I'd focus on your BP #2 instead. (thumbsu

Yep I'm already in the middle of a submitting a new list.  I appreciate the help!  I'm just hoping to capitalize off some of these books that I had in my collection but never thought twice about them so I can get the books that I truly care about graded and slabbed at a minimal cost if possible!