• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCS charged me for a quick press...what's next?
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Newbie here with a question for veteran users of the CCS service.  On Friday April 16th I received an email that "CLASSIC COLLECTIBLE SARASOTA FL" charged my credit card.  I'm thinking this is the quick press service that I signed up for my books that were sent in last year.

They are Modern books that I had pressed and the status is still set as "Received".  Just curious if anyone knows what time table is after a quick press for the grading to kick in.  I'm guessing the clock starts again for the grading portion, which non-fast track is 53 days.  Just wanted to see what others have seen when doing the quick press and then grading.

Thank you.

The next "step" will be receiving a CGC acknowledgement email. On my previous submissions last year it took 12 business days and 22 business days from when my card was charged to when I received the email. The lag time is based on the book tier and the current turnaround time. Since the turnaround times are slower now than when I did it you should probably expect a longer lead time.

The CGC email will mean that the CCS services are complete and your books have moved over the CGC to wait in the grading queue. I hope this helps.

Gonna be a while bruv. As long as you’re sure it’s received, just forget about it for 3-6 months and let it be a happy surprise when it’s done

2 hours ago, PickleRick1216 said:

The next "step" will be receiving a CGC acknowledgement email. On my previous submissions last year it took 12 business days and 22 business days from when my card was charged to when I received the email. The lag time is based on the book tier and the current turnaround time. Since the turnaround times are slower now than when I did it you should probably expect a longer lead time.

The CGC email will mean that the CCS services are complete and your books have moved over the CGC to wait in the grading queue. I hope this helps.

Definitely helps, thank you