• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four #72
2 2

15 posts in this topic

SO if we say this foxing is "moderate" Overstreet Guide to Grading Comics allows a 5.0 to have "minor to moderate discoloration, staining and/or foxing" .At 5.5 only "minor" is allowed. I'd say this is moderate. So 5.0.

And yes cover looks great.

1 hour ago, Bayowolf said:

SO if we say this foxing is "moderate" Overstreet Guide to Grading Comics allows a 5.0 to have "minor to moderate discoloration, staining and/or foxing" .At 5.5 only "minor" is allowed. I'd say this is moderate. So 5.0.

Your logic is impeccably flawless, Mr Spock... but I’m not logical.  6.0... stains be damned!  (I actually wanted to go higher, but I chickened out...)

15 hours ago, Bayowolf said:

Agree, I am also at 5.0-5.5 with the foxing.