• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to get $150 membership credit applied

3 posts in this topic

I have submitted two orders since signing up for my Premium membership.  I just got billed for the second order and the $150 has never been applied.  I am pretty sure I even wrote it on my second submission.  Am I missing something, was there a code I was supposed to use?

Thank you

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your email.  Your membership credit should automatically be applied.  You don't have to indicate it anywhere on your form as it is linked to your internal account and will be deducted before you are charged.  The credit is only good towards one of the companies so, for example, if you signed up with Comics as your primary collecting interest then the credit is only good towards comics and could not be applied to say, Trading Cards. If you do not see that your credit was applied, please contact our accounting department with your customer number and they can check your account and make any necessary adjustments.  You can reach them at: accounting@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642.  Thank you!