• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHASEnBLUE's Ongoing Comic Deals
6 6

213 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I intend to periodically sell comics to members here first before putting them up on my ebay store. Feel free to view my excellent feedback and selling history at https://www.ebay.com/usr/aaronscollectibles and here in my kudos thread (link below my avatar). I package comics as I would want to receive them and am really picky when it comes to safe and secure shipping. I will do everything in my power to make this a pleasant experience for both of us!

My version of transaction rules: 

·         US buyers only (lower 48 states).

·         First unedited  :takeit: in thread wins and takes priority over PMs.

·         No HOS, Probation list or any other list here. I reserve the right to not agree to a sell for any reason, to include transactions with brand new members who have no purchase or buying history.

·         I may end up asking you to provide at least one positive, verified kudo from this marketplace before agreeing to a sale.

·         Payment currently accepted through (in order of preference) Zelle, PayPal, check, or money order. For checks and money orders, items will ship once I receive the check or money order. If you have bought from me before or are a longtime member, let's discuss this in a dm.

·         No returns on CGC graded books unless there is damage during shipping. In this case, I need to be notified immediately of any issues and provided photos of the packaging and item. We will work out making it right.

·         I ship USPS priority mail with signature delivery. Shipping will be $15 for one slab up to $20 the closer towards the East Coast you live (I ship from CA). If you buy additional slabs we will discuss shipping costs. I intend to ship within two business days unless otherwise discussed between us. If you take an item, I will figure out a shipping estimate depending on your location prior to payment which we will work out through dm.

My goal is to offer a lower price here than what you will find anywhere else. For the most part, prices listed are firm. I am open to reasonable offers/negotiations. 

Thank you for considering my offerings!

I will get started in just a few minutes. Internet is a bit twitchy but at least it is working unlike most of the afternoon/evening yesterday! Thank you for joining I appreciate you all looking....

Alright - first up I'm going to list five (I believe) SWHR 1's 9.8. They do all have some degree of an ink manufacturing rarity on the cover, but they are 9.8 so it's all good. Some people like to buy comics like this and I want to make sure you know exactly what each cover looks like if you purchase them. 

SWHR 1 - 1 of 5 (Left side of FC running vertically is a color variation that extends below the handle of the lightsaber)

$75 No Longer Available

Spoiler

IMG_2802.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

SWHR 1 - 2 of 5 (Left side of FC running vertically is a color variation that is a bit wider on the face and body of the first character you see)

$75

No Longer Available

Spoiler

IMG_2804.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

SWHR 1 - 3 of 5 (I can't really see this one because it is so faint but again there is some color difference on the left side of the FC)

$75

No Longer Available

Spoiler

IMG_2805.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

SWHR 1 - 4 of 5 (Left side of FC running vertically is a color variation that extends the full length of the first character to below the handle of the lightsaber)

$75 No Longer Available

Spoiler

IMG_2806.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

SWHR 1 - 5 of 5 (Center of FC running vertically is a color variation that extends to the bottom of the comic)

$75 No Longer Available

Spoiler

IMG_2807.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

Zirty Girlz #1 - Boba Fett NUDE Edition B (The hearts are not on the actual comic!) 

9.8 $110   SOLD!

Spoiler

IMG_2826 with hearts.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE
SOLD!