• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHASEnBLUE's Ongoing Comic Deals
6 6

213 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #62 Inhyuk Lee Comic Mint Edition (Ltd. 800)

$80 Shipped

No Longer Available

Spoiler

20211128_183344.jpg

Spoiler

20211128_183404.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures #1 - Retailer Incentive Edition

$95 Shipped

No Longer Available

Spoiler

20211127_211309.jpg

Spoiler

20211127_211323.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

That's it for now, please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for looking! (Current sale starts midway page 5)

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

Hi all! Going to post a few fresh slabs and run these offers until Friday, February 25th, at midnight Pacific time (PST). Items that don't sell will get posted on my ebay store (link in my profile with 100% positive feedback). My Kudos thread for here is to the left below my avatar.

Rules and what not on the first page. A summary of those rules include:

·         US buyers only (lower 48 states).

·         First unedited  :takeit: in thread wins and takes priority over PMs.

·         No HOS, Probation list or any other list here. I reserve the right to not agree to a sell for any reason, to include transactions with brand new members who have no purchase or buying history.

·         I may end up asking you to provide at least one positive, verified kudo from this marketplace before agreeing to a sale.

·         Payment currently accepted through (in order of preference) Zelle, PayPal, check, or money order. For checks and money orders, items will ship once I receive the check or money order. If you have bought from me before or are a longtime member, let's discuss this in a dm.

·         No returns on CGC graded books unless there is damage during shipping. In this case, I need to be notified immediately of any issues and provided photos of the packaging and item. We will work out making it right.

·         I ship USPS priority mail with signature delivery. Shipping will be $15 for one slab up to $20 the closer towards the East Coast you live (I ship from CA). If you buy additional slabs we will discuss shipping costs. I intend to ship within two business days unless otherwise discussed between us. If you take an item, I will figure out a shipping estimate depending on your location prior to payment which we will work out through dm.

My goal is to offer a lower price here than what you will find anywhere else. For the most part, prices listed are firm. I am open to reasonable offers/negotiations. 

Thank you for considering my offerings!