• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 40 and 50
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I posted in the Spiderman collecting thread a good friend had reached out to me about selling his spare Spiderman comics that were not burned up when his house burned a few years ago. Some of the books are very solid, although more run filler books. So I wanted to ask the groups opinion of grade on a couple books so I can let him know. I have a good idea but what would you grade this ASM 40 and ASM 50? Back Cover on 40 is very clean so just a front cover scan on it. Back cover is the 50 back cover. 

Jerry ASM40 FC.jpeg

Jerry ASM50 FC.jpeg

Jerry ASM50 bc.jpeg

Edited by PKJ

1 hour ago, grebal said:

6.5 + on the 40.

4.0 - on the #50.

The plus or minus is my guess on which way I might be wrong on the grades.

Thanks What about this one? We are aligned there, I had 3.5 and 7

Edited by PKJ

Supposed to show one Comic per post.:frustrated: Otherwise hard to keep it straight. e.g., which comic does that back go with?  You can do up to 3 comics per day.

Also, close ups of corners and spine would help. Maybe pic/scan of inside pages. Just trying to help.

8 minutes ago, Bayowolf said:

Supposed to show one Comic per post.:frustrated: Otherwise hard to keep it straight. e.g., which comic does that back go with?  You can do up to 3 comics per day.

Also, close ups of corners and spine would help. Maybe pic/scan of inside pages. Just trying to help.

I listed what issue has a back scan, appreciate the feedback and was up front about double checking my grading so I can share with the owner. Just helping him out. 

3 hours ago, Bayowolf said:

:facepalm: