• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Better shipping option and pricing for Canadian Clients?

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've just started using CGC in the last 4 month, and I have been happy with the quality of the slabs and the customer service and even the pricing on the grading is resonable.

However your shipping options and prices are disappointing to say the least if not out right crazy. I understand cross-border shipping can be more expensive but when the cost to ship a free small shipping kit is almost 5x the cost of the item something is wrong, to say nothing of the fact that shipping books back and forth can cost 25% or more of the fee to grade the books. I know we're not the biggest market but there are so many LCS and Collectors here who don't bother to grade for that reason alone or use the "un-named" service which has a Canadian submission office.

Please is there any plan for setting more reasonable shipping cost to Canada or even opening a local Canadian Shipping office? 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Unfortunately, for international shipments, the only option right now is FedEx International.  I don't know of any plans to change that but if we do, we will certainly announce it.  Right now, you can find all our shipping fees here: https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8324/shipping-collectibles-cgc/  If you have your own shipping account through a particular carrier, we could always ship it using that account.  You would just need to complete a shipping form and send that back to us so we can add that information to your account. 

Thanks!