• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-man 300
4 4

34 posts in this topic

Just having fun Ed...we all realize that grading here on the forums is a fools errand without book in hand, under the proper light and being able to flip through the interiors all the while looking at pretty bad pics on cellphones...

Of course, no one here has a track record to write home about... @Deadpoolica just seems to be more, somewhat more accurate than most of us.... :foryou:

Just now, Funnybooks said:

Just having fun Ed...we all realize that grading here on the forums is a fools errand without book in hand, under the proper light and being able to flip through the interiors all the while looking at pretty bad pics on cellphones...

Of course, no one here has a track record to write home about... @Deadpoolica just seems to be more, somewhat more accurate than most of us.... :foryou:

yeah, I know ... but I take what you say about deadpoolica with a heavy grain of salt

Just now, Ed Hanes said:

yeah, I know ... but I take what you say about deadpoolica with a heavy grain of salt

All good Ed...think of our service here on the boards as a bunch of guys that use to work at PGX and now we're in our own garages grading books...:slapfight:

Island of misfit toys if you will...

2 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

All good Ed...think of our service here on the boards as a bunch of guys that use to work at PGX and now we're in our own garages grading books...:slapfight:

Island of misfit toys if you will...

ding-ding-ding-i-think-we-have-a-winner.jpg

I'm at 7.0 and this copy would need a C&P to solidify that grade. Thanks for posting and bumping it to give me a shot.

As for the Mile High Grading Standards, I think they're a good read and you can take certain perspectives from them.

Hello,

looking closely at the pre-graded images, the color touch could possibly be on Spider-Man’s knee on the front cover. I’ve looked at others on the PGM section, and mine as well, and I don’t see what yours has. 

A4F35AFE-1A4F-4C1E-ADFD-06F120B3197C.jpeg

511A14B5-1C25-4CD1-BEA4-AC4F4712A738.jpeg

Edited by Ceito

On 8/19/2022 at 12:41 AM, Ceito said:

Hello,

looking closely at the pre-graded images, the color touch could possibly be on Spider-Man’s knee on the front cover. I’ve looked at others on the PGM section, and mine as well, and I don’t see what yours has. 

A4F35AFE-1A4F-4C1E-ADFD-06F120B3197C.jpeg

511A14B5-1C25-4CD1-BEA4-AC4F4712A738.jpeg

Good Eye!  and it probably has bleed thru on the other side which I wish I had seen...wouldn't have sent it in

Edited by Ed Hanes