• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine, X-Men, Thunderbolts...

12 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of doing a real deal big honking thread here... but this is a test run. I've been scanning books all morning and scanning the other short boxes of stuff I want to move on from will take all week I think. So I wanted to make sure I got the hang of posting here first with a small thread, just a few books...

The rules are pretty basic - no probies or HOS!

SHIPPING POLICY - shipping is $8 for up to 4 books within the U.S., an additional $8 will be charged within the US for shipping more than 4 book and shipping will be capped at $16 within the US. Overseas and Canada I will charge you exact weight for shipping Priority. 

PAYMENT POLICY - Paypal invoice only. I will pay seller's fees.

No returns, so please ask any questions you need before purchase. Exceptions of course include items that arrive damaged or broken but I am going to package these very, very safely so I doubt there will be issues there.

3 minutes ago, SkOw said:

@BoogieWoogie

I didn’t see this listed in the rules so I want to clarify. Do you accept :banana:as payment or does it have to be USD?

Not sure if I'd trust currency that passed through your hands but I know it's safe to sanitize gold bullion if you have any of that?

I keep hearing about this doge stuff too, I'm pretty hip and will accept "doges" as well 

5 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

Not sure if I'd trust currency that passed through your hands but I know it's safe to sanitize gold bullion if you have any of that?

I keep hearing about this doge stuff too, I'm pretty hip and will accept "doges" as well 

:whee: