• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packing Slip

6 posts in this topic

What order do books get placed for packing? Will the first book on the list be the one closest to the opening of the box or farthest? First on the list is first down or last down?

1. Next, place your books in the exact order that they are listed on your packing slip.
    • The correct order of the books is NOT how they were entered.
    • The correct order is how they are LISTED on the packing slip.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. It doesn't matter too much if the first book is on top or on the bottom of your pile just as long as they are in the order that they appear on your packing slip.  

Thanks!

• Administrator
On 5/6/2022 at 9:57 PM, Vinny's comic crazy said:

Do  need a CGC packing slip or can I print my own packing slip.

Hello, you will need to print out the packing slip generated when you complete your online order. Thank you!

Hi I recently submitted a comicbook and stated in my packing slip that it was a double cover issue (two covers) and when I received my issue back it had no mention of the double cover on the label, how can I rectify this?

Thank you

• Administrator
On 5/12/2022 at 6:09 PM, TheDuke33 said:

Hi I recently submitted a comicbook and stated in my packing slip that it was a double cover issue (two covers) and when I received my issue back it had no mention of the double cover on the label, how can I rectify this?

Thank you

Hello, if there was a mistake on the label you can call or email customer service and we can email you the instructions and a pre-paid shipping label to send that back for a complimentary correction.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!