• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Unopened Packs, Cards, etc. Marvel Universe Non sport 1st Series. Some Sport Cards Packs, Star wars 1st Series+
4 4

211 posts in this topic

Unopened packs of Marvel Universe Series I cards. All 3 wrapper variations to pick from. Each pack contains 12 cards and the potential for a randomly inserted bonus Hologram card. This is the 2nd group of Marvel Universe I packs for sale in this thread.

$25 ea. your choice. All three packs sold!

marvuni1frt.jpg

marvunibk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Marvel Universe Ser.1 packs sold to Haupia

On 4/28/2021 at 2:49 PM, dzminn said:

Nightmare Before Christmas 1993 unopened pack Contains 8 cards and a chance at finding a random limited edition Spectra card $3

donruss84alienbcffpumpfrt.jpg

donruss84alienbcffpumpbk.jpg

:takeit: Btw I need a Fright Flicks box if you want to part with one :wishluck:

Edited by Pitboss

2 hours ago, Pitboss said:

:takeit: Btw I need a Fright Flicks box if you want to part with one :wishluck:

SOLD! Nightmare before Christmas pack.

:whee:Thank You Shawn! :whee:

PM sent.

1989 Nintendo Game Packs. Link wrapper variation. Contains 3 cards 2 stickers. $3 ea. SOLD!

1983 Magnum PI unopened wax pack. Contains 8 cards and gum. $3  SOLD!

1993 Jim Lee's Wildcats unopened wax pack. Contains 8 cards and a possibility of finding a way cool Prism card. $2 ea. 

1993 Marvel Masterpieces unopened pack. Silver Surfer wrapper variation. Contains 6 cards and a possibility of finding a bonus card. $8

miscpks1frt.jpg

miscpks1bk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Nintendo Pack sold to Pitboss / Magnum PI pack sold to Haupia

The following cards are a couple of the few remaining that I bought when I was about 10 years old. 
The cards from this set are the true "Rookie" cards of the classic Marvel characters. 

1966 Donruss Marvel Super Heroes Card #22. About VG with softening of corners, surface wear, some of original cover gloss remains. $5

1966 Donruss Marvel Super Heroes Card #50. About Good/VG. The condition is a bit lower than the card above with more wear. An inexpensive place holder. $3

1995 Gargoyles unopened pack. Contains 6 cards and 1 Exclusive Bonus card. $2  

1988 Fright Flicks unopened pack. Pumpkinhead wrapper variation. Contains 9 cards 1 sticker and gum. $5 SOLD!

1986 Topps Garbage Pail Kids unopened pack. Contains 5 stickers and gum. (4th Series) no price wrapper variation. $6 SOLD!

miscstufffrt.jpg

miscstuffbk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
GPK sold to followtheleader Fright Flicks sold to Pitboss

5 minutes ago, dzminn said:

The following cards are a couple of the few remaining that I bought when I was about 10 years old. 
The cards from this set are the true "Rookie" cards of the classic Marvel characters. 

1966 Donruss Marvel Super Heroes Card #22. About VG with softening of corners, surface wear, some of original cover gloss remains. $5

1966 Donruss Marvel Super Heroes Card #50. About Good/VG. The condition is a bit lower than the card above with more wear. An inexpensive place holder. $3

1988 Fright Flicks unopened pack. Pumpkinhead wrapper variation. Contains 9 cards 1 sticker and gum. $5

1986 Topps Garbage Pail Kids unopened pack. Contains 5 stickers and gum. (4th Series) no price wrapper variation. $6

miscstufffrt.jpg

miscstuffbk.jpg

GPK

:takeit:

Patrick

41 minutes ago, dzminn said:

1988 Fright Flicks unopened pack. Pumpkinhead wrapper variation. Contains 9 cards 1 sticker and gum. $5

1986 Topps Garbage Pail Kids unopened pack. Contains 5 stickers and gum. (4th Series) no price wrapper variation. $6

miscstufffrt.jpg

miscstuffbk.jpg

23 hours ago, dzminn said:

Unopened packs of Marvel Universe Series I cards. All 3 wrapper variations to pick from. Each pack contains 12 cards and the potential for a randomly inserted bonus Hologram card. This is the 2nd group of Marvel Universe I packs for sale in this thread.

$25 ea. your choice.

marvuni1frt.jpg

marvunibk.jpg

:takeit: all 3 packs

10 hours ago, dzminn said:

1989 Nintendo Game Packs. Link wrapper variation. Contains 3 cards 2 stickers. $3 ea.

1983 Magnum PI unopened wax pack. Contains 8 cards and gum. $3  

1993 Jim Lee's Wildcats unopened wax pack. Contains 8 cards and a possibility of finding a way cool Prism card. $2 ea. 

1993 Marvel Masterpieces unopened pack. Silver Surfer wrapper variation. Contains 6 cards and a possibility of finding a bonus card. $8

miscpks1frt.jpg

miscpks1bk.jpg

:takeit: Magnum PI pack

10 hours ago, dzminn said:

1989 Nintendo Game Packs. Link wrapper variation. Contains 3 cards 2 stickers. $3 ea.

1983 Magnum PI unopened wax pack. Contains 8 cards and gum. $3  

miscpks1frt.jpg

miscpks1bk.jpg

15 hours ago, Pitboss said:

SOLD!

^^ Much appreciated! ^^