• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM L'uomo Ragno 91 (Spiderman 300)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I'm gonna take the low side on this one and say 9.2ish.

At least from what I can see from this image, there's quite a bit of wear along the spine, especially two significant ticks (one just above the webbing, and a smaller one above that). I'm also concerned about the BC UL corner; I can't tell if that's a photography artifact or if there's some color loss in the black field there. I assume the white flecks on the FC are either image artifacts or production related.

Thanks for sharing Qalyar. I'll really appreciate everyones opinion so thanks for adding. 

Yeah I think my scanner has added a lot of flecks to the image. I took the scan on a very high res. 

In person, the spine tick isn't visible/doesn't break colour, however there is a slight dent which may press out. 

The top right FC corner looks a little worn/blunt but not bent. 

Tbh anything in that NM +9.0 I would be over the moon with. Being a black cover and a thicker card cover, it is so prone to surface wear.