• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In May, it will be 7 months that my books for Howard Porter signature will be at the "Received" stage.
1 1

3 posts in this topic

At the same time that I sent books for Howard Porter to sign, I had sent books for Peter David and Dan Jurgens to sign and they already came back in December and January.  I'm getting concerned because at the 8 month stage, the submission list for me on the cgc webpage will be cleared, and I won't even be able to see those books unless the grading process begins.  Which means, the only evidence that I will ever have that I sent 3 books for Howard Porter to sign is the screenshot that I took of my submission list.....   I just wish, I was given a heads up that his signings were delayed or something or anything!!! Up to this Porter thing, I thought the service was great especially me living in Edmonton Alberta.  Now this Porter thing has kinda of turned me off from any further signature signing....I would love to sent more books to be slabbed and graded but I want to get some books back first........ please putta please.

Porterbook.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

The Howard Porter signing was completed a while ago.  Please email your submission information to our customer service department so they can check into the situation further for you.  You can reach them at: submissions@cgccomics.com

Thanks!