• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk 180
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Hello! These are pictures of my uncle’s copy of Hulk 180 . He bought this off the rack as a kid, and is considering getting it slabbed and selling it. If you could provide estimated grades both before and after a press, that would be awesome.  The pics are in the bags, but all he had on hand. Thanks!

098A67A9-B9F1-4DEE-BB7F-0BEE86FF94D8.jpeg

70F44202-F0F8-49E5-AC86-8CF1B00F1444.jpeg

Really hard to see with the bag on. And when I zoomed in, the pictures got blurry. 

From what I can see it's a beautiful looking higher grade copy. Without better pictures I can't get more specific than that.

Awesome that your uncle has had it all the years! 

Good luck

Edited by KCOComics

23 hours ago, KCOComics said:

Really hard to see with the bag on. And when I zoomed in, the pictures got blurry. 

From what I can see it's a beautiful looking higher grade copy. Without better pictures I can't get more specific than that.

Awesome that your uncle has had it all the years! 

Good luck

13 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Pictures need more lighting.  It would help if you take it out of the bag carefully, and put it on a white background for quality pics.

All of the above.. AND...

I would suggest using new bags and archival safe (acid-free) backing boards for these books for better protection.

You need to take it out of the bag and have some better lighting.

If you press out that dent on the bottom corner this book can be in the 9.0 range. That's assuming that it still looks that good out of the bag.