• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 300
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

First time poster here be gentle.  As like many people in the last year I've rediscovered my comics and got the fever again.  Went through my old collection as a kid and found some that I want to get graded so I'm trying to work on my grading.  

Here is my ASM 300 for your review.  The top left FC has what I think is a bindery tear, but it sort of wraps around into the front a little bit so not sure if that will be ignored as a bindery tear or get docked against me.  Other than that really all I see is some spine ticks, more evident on the back because of the black.  The scan actually makes the spine ticks look much worse than I feel they do in person.  Let me know your thoughts, and if I needed to add more images or uploaded things the wrong way please let me know to correct it.

Thanks in advance for your time.

ASM30003.thumb.JPG.66fe5e672f263180b958900b0c329bfa.JPG

ASM30002.thumb.JPG.6ae88f9676132a385c23ab91b609555b.JPG

8.0 / 8.5 

The tear will negatively impact the grade and I feel like there are enough spine ticks to keep it just short of being NM.  

But hey, that also tells me you treated it like a comic book as a kid. Reading and enjoying it. 

Nice looking book and welcome to the boards. 

4 hours ago, KCOComics said:

8.0 / 8.5 

The tear will negatively impact the grade and I feel like there are enough spine ticks to keep it just short of being NM.  

But hey, that also tells me you treated it like a comic book as a kid. Reading and enjoying it. 

Nice looking book and welcome to the boards. 

Yeah, I'm hoping that top parts just considered a bindery issue, wishful thinking maybe.