• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) GA, SA, BA, CA, MA, and other miscellaneous GOODIES ....
4 4

164 posts in this topic

monsters unleashed 2                                    8.0                            ow                    $ 60

Koqqh6O.jpg

DRACULA LIVES 10                             8.5                           OW                          $ 45

WFYYukO.jpg

REALITY 2                             5.0                      OW                              $ 30 ... Scarce early 70's Pro-zine with early work by Brunner, Jones, Chaykin, Kaluta, Wrightson, and more.

kjiQ4me.jpg

The title is on the back cover ....

Y32DIVY.jpg

TALES FROM THE TOMB V2/1                                 9.4                            OW                             $ 300  ... Freak of nature copy.

InGkYOu.jpg

CAX0T3P.jpg

TALES OF VOODOO V3/1                        9.0                        OW                              $ 300 ... Nice example of a very over-the-top magazine.

tWiKgQM.jpg

JJdorgZ.jpg

TALES OF VOODOO V5/1                               9.0                           OW/W                      150 :news:  SOLD Joe_Fish

GrZysVi.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TALES OF THE ZOMBIE 1                           6.0                      OW                               $ 35    :news:  SOLD KeyLargoComics

... NICE other than the LRC Crease

fZsTDce.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

NIGHTMARE 1975 WINTER SPECIAL                             8.0                            OW                              $ 75  .... 'I'm sorry I was bad, Santa..."

2MztGM8.jpg

MONSTERS UNLEASHED 1                            9.0                       OW                          $ 125

mKquBaH.jpg

PSYCHO 17                              7.5                            OW                                $ 70

U6hOara.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TALES OF THE ZOMBIE V2/1                                    8.5                            OW                                $ 60  :news:  SOLD KeyLargoComics

m45JDEs.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TALES OF THE ZOMBIE 2                            8.5                         OW                            $ 75

QQ8oCd8.jpg

Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

Hey you, don't you have, like 15 of these already?

a few years ago I bought a raw 8.5 here on the Boards for (then) $100 and it was considered an aggressive price (at the time) to pay. How I wish I had kept it... lol 

...so no not 15 copies...hey otherwise I'd be retiring early baby! 

PSYCHO 13                               8.5+                         OW                         $ 95 ... Tough black cover :news: SOLD JRBaxter

JVTh1H3.jpg

Edited by jimjum12