• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions about Batman Double Double Comics?

25 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Will you stop beating my posts by three seconds

Sorry I’ve stopped now. One of the first Marvels I read was what I now know to be FF#58 and was in a Double Double comic. I’d like to get it again out of nostalgia but I can’t remember any other issues in the volume and the random nature of DDC  compilation its proving very difficult. 

This is like the old telestar days, where you'd get a response and three seconds later you'd get the same response again.

It may not have been an agreement with the publishers ,at all. It may have been with the printers themselves. One of the legal issues with the Mile High 2 collection was did it belong to Marvel or were the books the property of the printers. 

Edited by shadroch

10 minutes ago, Garystar said:

Sorry I’ve stopped now. One of the first Marvels I read was what I now know to be FF#58 and was in a Double Double comic. I’d like to get it again out of nostalgia but I can’t remember any other issues in the volume and the random nature of DDC  compilation its proving very difficult. 

We both more or less said the same thing though I see :grin:

Best hope for a FF#58 might be one of these Gary:

Capture.PNG.e6342cc2a542e48c0d6dc573de858842.PNG  1259581951_Action4.thumb.jpg.add03689d0bf4fb99f46fe7641b84c7f.jpg

Capture2.PNG.d60713474e002bb6eb708b7f9beddf83.PNG1951875965_Superboy2.thumb.jpg.132f2796b231c6c91a88f67c332ec0f3.jpg

I'll keep me eyes open...

2 minutes ago, Garystar said:

It was FF 58. I remember Doc Doom stealing surfers power and battling FF. Must have been one hell of a comic for me to remember it so vividly. 

Yeah, I meant if different copies of Action DD #4 had FF#72 and 63 in them, that might be the most likely DD title to have your 58