• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on Two Different Orders
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I sent in an order which was a mix of Economy and Value tiers, and it was received into the system on 4/19. It has been in the Scheduled for Grading status since then. 

Prior to that, I submitted an order which was all Modern books. It was received into the system on 4/6, and has been in the Received status since then. 

I was just wondering if something was off, since the Modern order was received 2 weeks earlier and is still in Received status?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. If you can provide the submission numbers, I can check the status for you.

Thanks,

3826482 and 3826483 are the submissions in "Scheduled for Grading"

3818658 is the submission that is still in "Received"

Thanks for your help  

• Administrator

Hi,

So all of the three are scheduled for grading.  This just means they are in line to start grading.  The only reason one is not showing that status yet is because our verification team hasn't yet entered all the books from that order yet.  But they are all essentially in the same status at this stage.  Once they complete entering all the books, you will see the status change on that one as well.

Thanks!