• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When Hobbies Collide: WTT: Walking Dead LE Pinball for Comic Key(s)
2 2

30 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, jaybuck43 said:

So.... I gotta ask.  What on earth does your electric bill look like each month?  Your basement is AMAZING.

The meter is usually out there spinning like a top. It creates its own gravitational field. 

Okay, truthfully....it's not like we leave everything on 24/7. You turn the game on that you want to play, and when you're done for the night, you turn everything off. Each machine draws about as much as a TV. So, during a big party, it is like running 80 televisions at once.

Anyhow...been a while since we've thrown a big party (because...reasons)...but a nice 12 hour party will cost you an extra $40 or so in electricity if you're powering everything up. It's really nothing. 

12 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

The meter is usually out there spinning like a top. It creates its own gravitational field. 

Okay, truthfully....it's not like we leave everything on 24/7. You turn the game on that you want to play, and when you're done for the night, you turn everything off. Each machine draws about as much as a TV. So, during a big party, it is like running 80 televisions at once.

Anyhow...been a while since we've thrown a big party (because...reasons)...but a nice 12 hour party will cost you an extra $40 or so in electricity if you're powering everything up. It's really nothing. 

LOL well your video made me buy a rocky and bulleinkle pinball machine last night, so thanks for that!

2 hours ago, jaybuck43 said:

LOL well your video made me buy a rocky and bulleinkle pinball machine last night, so thanks for that!

Very good Data East game....tons to do on it, and very family friendly. I had one for a while...nice pick!

The backglasses are always messed up from the hat-trick in the backbox....but it is cool to have an animated backbox. 

Enjoy! 

6 hours ago, pmWolf said:

:headbang:

:banana::banana::headbang:

2 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

I loved playing the Addams Family game, and one called Whirlwind with a spinning disk in the middle!

Same designer, Pat Lawlor, on both games. (Nice guy...he signed both of them for me).

You'd probably like his other stuff...he's one of the all-time top designers...