• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What exactly does "No Multi-Sigs included" mean?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi, sorry for asking what probably has an obvious answer (I've only submitted my first comic for a signing and slabbing, so I am very new to this process).  What does "No Multi-Sigs included" mean?  I am interested in having a comic signed by Mark Bagley with the newly announced June 25th signing, but the comic I want signed is currently at CGC headquarters for the Clayton Crain signing later this May.  Does that mean I can't ever get another signature on that comic?  Or does it mean that I can't get it signed a second time until they mail it to me and I ship it right back?

Ideally I would like to pay for the Bagley signing and just have them keep the book there a few weeks, but I'm just confused in general on what my options are.

On 5/7/2021 at 5:57 PM, 1337pino said:

Ideally I would like to pay for the Bagley signing and just have them keep the book there a few weeks, but I'm just confused in general on what my options are.

That is exactly what no multi sigs means, CGC does not want to keep your books. Your options are only what is given to you in the drop down menu, when you pick the signing event.