• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround Question

3 posts in this topic

Basically CGC has my books .... they were received February 22nd 2021 under the value tier ....since CGC updated the turnaround time would the books be returned by the original turnaround BEFORE the update happened or would it just increase to the 135 days .

thank you 

37 minutes ago, Black Panther said:

Basically CGC has my books .... they were received February 22nd 2021 under the value tier ....since CGC updated the turnaround time would the books be returned by the original turnaround BEFORE the update happened or would it just increase to the 135 days .

thank you 

Whatever date was estimated at the time your books were actually ENTERED as Received (not shown as received/delivered by FedEx/UPS/USPS), is the number of days you should use to guesstimate how long until your books return to you.  Remember, it's business days so exclude weekends and holidays.

I think we’d all agree that we prefer a faster turnaround, but if you care whether your getting books back in 7 months vs 7.5 months then you have an extremely specific set of priorities.