• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for CGC Witnesses for own project
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Have not been here for years and created a new account.

I would look for CGC Witnesses that could help me to get artists for blank cover sketches.

Currently I am working on an own project and would love to get some original works for the upcoming blank covers.

Feel free to DM me or write a contact down below. I appreciate it!

THANKS a lot for your help and best, Martin

Edited by ENCODE Graphics

I would contact Cgc directly and explain your situation 

I think you should be a bit more specific in what you’re asking for. 

right now it sounds like you’re not just looking for witnesses but someone to also help you connect to artists. That’s not quite the same thing.  

If you describe a bit more what you’re looking for, you may find that you don’t need witnesses 

9 hours ago, ENCODE Graphics said:

Hey, thanks, that is what I did, but thought I could find here some witnesses too who could help out.

Doesn't work that way since CGC must be the mediator between you and the witness. You can't do backdoor dealings. Please just stick to writing to CGC directly.

It sounds like he is really looking for facilitators who might be able to help him, and is just using "witnesses" as more of a generic term.  

From my experience, facilitators rarely want to get involved in this type of thing, because the parties don't want to pay very much for the service.

5 hours ago, ENCODE Graphics said:

Hey, correct - used the term "witness" in this way. I am really just looking for someone who can help me with our blank covers as we would love to grade some with CGC SS and get some sketches. THANKS

You do not need a facilitator to get sketches done on blanks as long as the artist is willing to sign the creator sheet and send the comics in.