• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Pre-Screen Moderns - Why still not finalized after 90 Business Days?

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

There are two Pre-Screen Modern submissions of mine (3771610 & 3771611) that were delivered to CGC on 12/28/20, marked as Received on 1/13/21, but as of 5/10/21 are STILL marked as Scheduled for Grading.

This is now officially 90 Business Days in CGC's possession!    It should have been completed in early April 2021 per CGC's TATs.

I called about these two invoices multiple times and keep getting different answers.   Can I please get some assistance with finalizing these orders?

Thanks

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Right now both of these invoices are in with the graders.  We are currently shipping out Pre-Screen Modern orders that were entered into the system around 1-11.  Yours were entered on 1-13 so they should be finishing up very soon.  I am sorry for the longer turnaround times, we are working very hard to bring these times down but every department is seeing some increase in the times.  Thank you for your patience!

On 5/10/2021 at 9:03 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Right now both of these invoices are in with the graders.  We are currently shipping out Pre-Screen Modern orders that were entered into the system around 1-11.  Yours were entered on 1-13 so they should be finishing up very soon.  I am sorry for the longer turnaround times, we are working very hard to bring these times down but every department is seeing some increase in the times.  Thank you for your patience!

Thanks Jennifer, but I also submitted some Pre-Screen Moderns two weeks after (Received on 1/26/21) and I just received them back graded last week.

Its clearly an issue with these two submissions.  I keep getting the run-around and was told for 3 weeks now it would be finalized and shipping in a few days.    Can you please investigate further?

Edited by iae21
clarification

On 5/10/2021 at 9:03 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Hi @Jennifer_F. - What is the latest status of these orders???

I just called customer service, who stated that these books are STILL in the grading room.

• Administrator

Good morning,

They do still only reflect the grading status, however, they most likely have come out of grading and are waiting to go into encapsulation. The status won't change until they start the encapsulation process.  There is a backlog for encapsulation right now and it is resulting in longer than normal times in that department.  Right now, Pre-screen Modern is running about 121 business days from delivery date to completion.  Your orders are still within that time frame and probably will not be completed before the end of May. We're sorry for any inconvenience the longer times may cause and we appreciate your patience. 

Thank you,

On 5/11/2021 at 3:33 PM, iae21 said:

Thanks Jennifer, but I also submitted some Pre-Screen Moderns two weeks after (Received on 1/26/21) and I just received them back graded last week.

Its clearly an issue with these two submissions.  I keep getting the run-around and was told for 3 weeks now it would be finalized and shipping in a few days.    Can you please investigate further?

I feel your pain. I had prescreens dated 1/20 and 2/2 sent back already, but my 1/18 and 1/29 prescreens are still in SFG. (shrug)