• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is my invoice paid?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I received an invoice within the box containing my graded books that were shipped back to me. It says I owe the full amount for the grading + S&H. However, I provided my credit card and thought it would be billed automatically.  Is there any way for me to check if this balance is actually due?

Thank you,

I’d call or email Cgc customer service 

but generally they won’t mail things back to you until you’ve paid

additionally you could check your own credit card statements

17 hours ago, revat said:

I’d call or email Cgc customer service 

but generally they won’t mail things back to you until you’ve paid

additionally you could check your own credit card statements

Thanks. I couldn't find the charge on my credit card statement, but I definitely filled out the submission form with my credit card info and asked them to bill it.

If someone from CGC is reading this thread, the invoice number is 3795196 if you could check.

1 hour ago, BreaKBeatZ said:

Thanks. I couldn't find the charge on my credit card statement, but I definitely filled out the submission form with my credit card info and asked them to bill it.

If someone from CGC is reading this thread, the invoice number is 3795196 if you could check.

You are sent back a copy of the list of books and cost with each order so I assume you're talking about that.

1 hour ago, greggy said:

You are sent back a copy of the list of books and cost with each order so I assume you're talking about that.

Thanks. That is what I received, but it was an invoice telling me that the money was due with instructions for mailing a check.

45 minutes ago, BreaKBeatZ said:

Thanks. That is what I received, but it was an invoice telling me that the money was due with instructions for mailing a check.

You should just call accounting and have them check on it. 

35 minutes ago, greggy said:

You should just call accounting and have them check on it. 

I receive the same thing in my orders even after CGC charges my CC.  I'm guessing its their itemized listing of services provided. 

Wish they were more transparent with their charges.