• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Cancelled* JPEG Images Will Not Upload -Amazing Spiderman 298 Newsstand 9.4 and Wolverine Limited 1 Direct 9.4

3 posts in this topic

For sale are some really nice CGC graded books. Amazing Spiderman 298 CGC 9.4 Newsstand for $400 and Wolverine Limited Series CGC 9.4 for $350. Check them out below.

Rules:

1. Nos HOSers or Probies.

2. First "I'll Take It!" in the thread trumps all PMs or ongoing discussions/questions.

2. Payment is to be made via check, money order, or well concealed cash(at your own risk if you choose this option). Checks must clear my bank before shipping.

3.  No returns on CGC graded books.

4. Shipping will be via USPS Priority for $15.00.  You must be present to sign for any item over $500.00 due to insurance requirements.

5. Payment must be received within 5 days or sale may be cancelled.

6.  Item will be shipped to the address that you provide to me with your payment.  It will be shipped to the address exactly as it is written down by you.

Edited by JLHOLDINGS