• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I bought two grading subscriptions

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I first purchased a subscription for having comics graded some time in December of 2020. Recently i wanted to update my membership to platinum so i did. My question is should i receive a partial refund for my initial paid membership? Thanks in advance.

Carey

• Administrator

Good morning,

If you upgraded from Associate to Premium then your new membership fee would be a prorated amount based on how long you have been an associate member.  If you can provide your customer number, we can review the charge.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

I am showing you upgraded from Premium to Elite.  When you upgrade from Premium to Elite the membership fees are not prorated due to the fact that you receive an additional $150 credit when you upgrade to the Elite level, giving you a total of $300 in grading credits during that one membership year.  The fees are only prorated when you upgrade from Associate to Premium.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!