• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Sellers have luck selling comics on ebid.net?
1 1

26 posts in this topic

I just typed in cgc in the search and out of the 150 or whatever listings there is 47 90s punisher trash and 108 90s wolverine seek and 3 actual cgc books of some slabbed junk.

Zero fees are nice but you may never sell enough to pay your fee. A instagramer with 200 followers will likely get more eyes. 

I am going to wait for the forum members site.

36 minutes ago, cigars&comix said:

i think its a great idea. maybe they could just create a facebook group for selling and buying? you have a link to that chat?

Posters plan was better. You can actually search for listed books like on ebay mcs etc but no corporation to take their cut of the sale. Like having facebook youtube instagram craigslist comics for sale in one convenient easier to search for books place. Every comic shop would be wise to post their inventory there as well. 

20 hours ago, comicdiablo said:

I have never given eBid a try.

I haven't either, but let's look at the possible upside. Whatever they are doing at eBid, however they're running the show, could it possibly be any worse, functionally, or any less user-friendly than Ebay has become, even if they were purposely trying to destroy their company, which I must say appears to now be the norm post-2020?