• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading Question
2 2

5 posts in this topic

I don't necessarily need a grade, but it's more of a grading question than "general". 

What do these wrinkles do to the grade point-wise? The one on the UPC is very tight like it snagged in the roller during production (wishful thinking). Is that taken into consideration when grading? The back looks more like a rough scuff than a wrinkle, so I'm not sure that will press out at all. 

20210514_142220.jpg

20210514_142256.jpg

20210514_142337.jpg

20210514_142406.jpg

24 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Technically, this post should be in the 'Comic Book Grading and Restoration Issues' thread. (thumbsu  Otherwise, post more pics and we'll give an estimate.

Sorry! I'm on my phone, so I'm limited. Is there someone who can move this post? Otherwise it'll have to wait until I can get to a computer. 

7 minutes ago, Conacon said:

Sorry! I'm on my phone, so I'm limited. Is there someone who can move this post? Otherwise it'll have to wait until I can get to a computer. 

It can wait...(thumbsu