• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHERRY Comics

14 posts in this topic

Good evening, ladies & gents. I was just wondering if CHERRY comics are allowed to be sold on the boards. I have almost 30 issues that were doing great on ebay, but were pulled off for adult content. I know that there is a market for these, but wanted to clarify before posting them for sale. Thanks to anybody who has insight into this matter! - Mark

Yah, maybe toss in age disclaimer 

and cover anything that needs covering in your sales thread pictures.

good luck

there’s Also an extremely small chance you should check the legalities of the country you’re selling from and/or a foreign country you’re selling to.

I’ve sold several Cherry comics on the boards without issue. Just post a warning of adult content in the first post. I also censored any explicit covers, or put them in spoilers, just to be safe. Good luck!

I actually have a #3 that I had Larry Welz sign at the 1989 SD Comic Con. Forgot I had that, are these also increasing in value? Can't really check Overstreet on these.....

Actually answered my own question by checking Ebay

Edited by rexinnih

On 5/16/2021 at 11:46 PM, sirmarkalot024 said:

Good evening, ladies & gents. I was just wondering if CHERRY comics are allowed to be sold on the boards. I have almost 30 issues that were doing great on ebay, but were pulled off for adult content. I know that there is a market for these, but wanted to clarify before posting them for sale. Thanks to anybody who has insight into this matter! - Mark

hehuh.gif.f41a513ead0731b946cb0a31b054741e.gif

15 hours ago, Ron C. said:

Offer them up in the Sale-Copper/Modern thread here... there are likely quite a few fans.

Welz.jpg

Interesting take on that temple entrance. 

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Interesting take on that temple entrance. 

Someone asked "Is that a uvula up there in the corner?" and I said "I don't think so......."  B|

3 hours ago, Ron C. said:

Someone asked "Is that a uvula up there in the corner?" and I said "I don't think so......."  B|

lol close.