• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who ever reported me on eBay

248 posts in this topic

WTF.....this thread is still going?

I say we let it die before comics general starts looking like the water cooler. blush.gif

yea but dammit i still dont know who reported Supa to ebay!!

this has been like a soap opera for me. i have read three side threads and still i cant figure out if it was the disgruntled ex comic store owner, the angry bidder, or the texas oil millionares wife.(oh that was Dallas) anyhow could someone just post that they did it so that i can figure it out. makes me mad everyone else seems to know and i dont.

dammit

also, you guys argue a lot and just notice that alot of folks who hate each other today were best buds previously and some others vice versa. kind of sad and funny how this board swings so SWIFTY. remind me never to get on anyones bad side.

or good side.

Speaking of fools

Sigh...Bug is all of a sudden a spellchecker when its not his spelling in question. Another hypocrite shows his true colours! mad.gif

still i cant figure out if it was the disgruntled ex comic store owner, the angry bidder, or the texas oil millionares wife.(oh that was Dallas)

And I bet you never figured out "Who shot JR?".

Don't ask me though. I kniow it was sort of nightime soap but ???????