• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any J. Scott Campbell fans out there? Check this out...

5 posts in this topic

I found a bunch of old Nintendo Power magazines yesterday and I was flipping through them tonight. I found this article, which I VIVIDLY remember reading as a kid. I always used to think how cool it would be to be able to draw like that, and what a great video game it would have made. I just noticed that the kid who won the contest is none other than the famous comic artist J. Scott Campbell! Read here about his humble origins. Even at 15 his drawing talent was impressive. It's from the May/June issue of 1989.

lockarm.jpg

I found a bunch of old Nintendo Power magazines yesterday

I picked up a few of those way back when...loved the cheat/walk through sections they had! (Was the only way I got through the original Metroid 893scratchchin-thumb.gif )

I found a bunch of old Nintendo Power magazines yesterday

I picked up a few of those way back when...loved the cheat/walk through sections they had! (Was the only way I got through the original Metroid 893scratchchin-thumb.gif )

I would LOVE to get a VF or better copy of #1. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif