• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Order Slip?

5 posts in this topic

First time making a post and have tried the search feature to no avail...  I have submitted one standard, four economy cards in February, and submitted a bulk order in early April. I was wondering if there was a way to find our submission order slip that we included in the package for shipping.  I just wanted to go through and see which cards I submitted.  I remember most of them but I wanted to go through and check out the order slip just for kicks and have the "oh yeah, I submitted that card" and "can't wait to get that one back" moment....  Could I contact customer service via email or phone to see if I could get that order slip?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

On 5/20/2021 at 5:57 PM, gfelts88 said:

ou might be able to check your email from when they sent you the link to print the packing slip

Thanks for replying.  Last time I checked I think it took me to the submissions page or something weird.  I'll have to check to see if it is any different