• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the steps in the process?
3 3

22 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jemin said:

I guess I should have just had a little more patience.  I would have found out on my own what the last steps were today.  I got my 1st batch of books imaged/finalized/shipped today.  I definitely am not disappointed 9.8, 9.4, 9.8.  I'll take those!

As far as youtube I'm not into watching other people opening whatever, I'm a bit older so that must be a younger generation thing.  I kind of knew I had a chance at those grades but you never know until you know I guess.

edit: I'll be disappointed if something happens between Florida and my mailbox!

Lol congratulations on the first sub!

And lucky you!

Mine went to qc this morning, so early that I thought I might have a shot at shipped. Well, it's been close of business and no dice. Ha

Looking forward to your books! The finalized link will bring you to tracking (thumbsu

13 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol congratulations on the first sub!

And lucky you!

Mine went to qc this morning, so early that I thought I might have a shot at shipped. Well, it's been close of business and no dice. Ha

Looking forward to your books! The finalized link will bring you to tracking (thumbsu

I will confess to being disappointed that my express tier books aren't the ones being shipped back 1st.  Those books are my pride and joys.