• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Super Mario Bros 3 CGC Signature Series....signed by THE ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD! AVGN Valiant Comics! Adding New Mutants 26 CGC SS 9.8 Double Signed! PRICE DROP!! Adding Mike Perkins CGC SS SKETCH COVER, PRICED TO MOVE! Massive Price Drop!

7 posts in this topic

Hello, for sale is a very unique item.

I am selling copy of Super Mario Bros issue 3, of the Valiant series.  Its graded at a 8.5 by CGC but what makes it really special is that it was signed by youtube celebrity, James Rolfe, the Angry Video Game Nerd!!!  If you have not checked out his videos, they are so funny and entertaining.  I love that he signed this issue, with the great Mario Hero like cover.  To my knowledge, this is the ONLY SS book that exists.  The case is in great shape.

I am asking 75 shipped OBO, shipping only in the US please.

Adding another book to this sales page, New Mutants 26. CGC 9.8 Signature Series Signed by Jim Shooter and Bill Sienkiewicz!

Asking 120 shipped OBO

* Adding a Mike Perkins Avengers Sketch Cover.....50 shipped OBO!!

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!

avgn.jpg

Edited by littlebull